Afrobloggers Bloggers Survey
We had an interesting survey on twitter when we asked the question if blogging were an expensive hobby….
It was a baited question because we strongly believe (yes, it might be expensive depending on how you get your internet connection) blogging has more potential than just being a hobby…. Blogging is a powerful tool, redefining journalism, politics, culture, health, fitness, fashion, lifestyle, you name it, mainstream media houses will never be the same…… and like any tool there is a right way and wrong way of using it……
We have a few questions we hope you would take the time to answer below; or in a post of your own.
- How long have you been running your current blog(s) for?
- What is the purpose of your blog?
- How many blogs do you follow?
- How frequently do you post on your blog and how do you share your posts, to reach an audience?
- Do you have any writing rituals? A particular time you write, music you listen to, quirky habits to get in the zone?
- Do you have a special time set aside for blogging related activities, or whenever you whenever you get a moment and internet
- How often do you check on your blog?
- Laptop or phone?
- Do you take the time to read and discover new blogs? How much time do you spend reading other blogs?
- How much internet data do you use in a typical day or week. (is it personal, school or work internet? Wifi or mobile data)
- Bonus Question: If your blog were a movie which one would it be?
we asked some of these questions on our Creative Wednesday Sessions
here are some of the answers randomly picked
If your blog were a movie which one would it be…….
NOTE: If you participate in this survey on your blog kindly add a link to this post on your blog; so that we can find you.